NEET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys and Solutions
NEET 2020 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
NEET 2019 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
NEET 2018 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
NEET 2017 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
NEET 2016 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
NEET 2015 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
NEET 2014 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
NEET 2013 Question Papers, Answers, Solutions – Download PDF
Also practice NEET 2020 mock tests for better score
5 Reasons Why Solving NEET Previous Year Questions will Help
#1 It will help in knowing about the design of questions
|Subject||Read NCERT/Revise Notes||Practice|
|Biology||2-3 hours||2 hours|
|Chemistry||3 hours||2 hours|
|Physics||3 hours||2 hours|
#2 Previous Year Question Papers will help in identifying weaknesses.
#3 Practising them makes you time efficient
#4 Previous Year Papers Help Tuning in with Exam Pattern
#5 The Questions are repeated in NEET
How to download NEET Previous Year Question Paper?
- Click on the links of the Previous Year Question Papers provided above.
- Select the year and the code of the question papers accordingly.
- A PDF format of the Previous Year Question Papers will open up on the screen.
- Candidates can download them or use it in the original formal as per their convenience.
How to use NEET Previous Year Question Paper?
- Please only solve the last 10 year question papers because the syllabus changes when one goes for more than 10 year and 15 year plus.
- Solve the MCQ’s subjectwise..
- Candidates should solve the previous year question paper in a matter of 3 hours keeping along a timer with them.
- Know all the important dates of events for NEET.
- Candidate should solve previous year question paper only when syllabus is complete.
- Speed is the king in NEET exam, so try and be at pace with 3 hours.
- Try to answer the questions in your mind first and then look at the given options. It will get you rid of the confusion.
Estimated Time of Solving NEET 2020 Paper
The duration of NEET UG is 3 hours. The number of question is the examination is 180. The questions are distributed into 3 sections. Candidates, need to allot the right amount of time, to each section if they want to finish their paper in time. Check the estimated time that one should give below.
- Biology : 60-80 Minutes
- Chemistry – 45 Minutes
- Physics – 50 Minutes
NEET Previous Year Question Paper vs. Sample Paper and Mock Test
Previous Year Question Papers : This is the actual question paper of each year.
Sample Paper : These are available in the various books.
Mock Tests : Available on Aglasem, these mock tests are available with timer.
History associated with NEET Question Papers
- NEET 2019: NTA conducted NEET exam in offline mode ie pen and paper mode on the May 5th, 2019. Then announced result for the same on 5th June. Around 13 lakh students appear for this examination.
- NEET 2018: CBSE organized NEET exam on 6th May. Thereafter declared results on 4th June.
- NEET 2017: In that year too CBSE held NEET, for admission into undergraduate course in medical/dental colleges all over India. The exam was on 7th May and over 11 lakh candidates appeared for it. The result was out on 23rd June.
- NEET / AIPMT 2016: As stated, the NEET earlier was known as the All India Pre Medical / Dental Test was conducted by the CBSE. It was in 2 phases, the first phase was on 1st May and over 6 lakh candidates appeared for the same.
- AIPMT/ NEET 2015: CBSE organized it on 3rd May. About 6.3 lakh candidates took it. However reports emerged on AIPMT paper leak and again a fresh examination was held on 25th July as per Supreme Court’s orders
- AIPMT 2014: CBSE conducted the All India Pre Medical Test on 4th May 2014.
- NEET 2013 / AIMPT: In this year CBSE first conducted NEET exam, on 5th May.
Know new NEET Exam Pattern